If you never thank to ALLAH after every SMILE Then you have no right to blame HIM for Every TEARS
My best time were when I felt close to you, but everything fell apart the moment I strayed from you.
In each smile, In every single sigh, every minute detail..Traces of you I found there

Wherever you are I'll find you, cause you're the one I turn to
Wherever you be I'll be with you, cause you're the one my heart is to
Wherever you are I'll follow you, cause you're the one I turn to
Wherever you be I'll be with you, cause you're the one my love is to
I NEED YOU
I NEED YOU
I NEED YOU

To see your smile, I would pass every trials
Desperately I await for the day when I;m by your side
Wherever you may be
I'll follow you till I see
In my heart you will be
Your love is all I need

I will search till we meet....... I love you Allah

No comments: